We all know summer is very well known for weddings and it being the “wedding season”. The sun is out, and the weather is beautiful so of course it makes sense.
So wether your theme for your wedding is vintage romantic, or trendy and sophisticated, Sebastian Professional can help you create gorgeous hair looks for your special day.
Here are two fresh take ideas for bridal hair created by Sebastian Professional Stylist Design Team Member, Anthony Cole:
The romantic side swept hair, it’s so easy to create you can do it on your own!
1. Mist Sebastian Professional Stylebird 9 on damp hair before blow drying
2. Establish an arched part from the arch of the eyebrow, curved to the nape of your neck
3. Run some texturizing wax on the lower section of the part and slick back from the rest of your hair. We recommend the Sebastian Professional Shine Crafter.
4. Twist the slick backed section towards center of nape and secure with pin
5. Release the top section and comb loosely over back
6. To finish, spray hair with a heat protectant and use a styling wand to create loose romantic curls on the other side of the hair
7. Hold the style in place for your whole wedding day by spraying some hairspray all over that awesome hair do.
Sometimes the hot weather in those summer days can get too much too handle. So have one less thing to worry about by wearing this Beyonce inspired up-do on your big day.
1. Start by using a boar bristle brush to comb all of your hair up to the top of your head
2. Rub some texturizing wax on hair to smooth flyaways around your head
3.Secure the high ponytail with an elastic band (make sure to leave a strand of hair out from behind your head for the next step). Use an elastic the same colour as your hair which will help blend it better.
4. Take a one-inch section from behind the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band; secure in place with a bobby pin
5. Spray with Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce hairspray for control and shine
6. Finish by misting Sebastian Professional Stylebird 9 through ponytail for added texture
So if you’re either the bride or a bridesmaid, give one of these looks a try and let us know which one you like best!